1. Eligibility: The Start of the Summer Sweepstakes is open to current residents of the US who enter through Instagram. This giveaway is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. HarshitaDesigns's employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates,suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees' immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the Start of Summer giveaway.
2. Sponsorship. The sponsor is HarshitaDesigns (“Sponsor”), located at 645 Countess Drive, Yardley, PA 19067. Sponsor will conduct the Sweepstakes substantially as described in these Official Rules.
3. Agreement to Rules: By entering this Sweepstakes, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Sweepstakes this represents and warrants that you are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Start of Summer Sweepstakes.
4. Start of Summer Sweepstakes Entry Period: This promotion begins on July 6th, 2020 at 12:00pm EST and ends on July 13th 2020 at 12:00pm EST (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
5. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter The Start of Summer Sweepstakes by liking the post and sharing the post to their Instagram story. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor's sole discretion. An individual may only enter once. No bonus entries. Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in
the Sponsor invalidating your entries and removing them from the Sweepstakes at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Start of Summer Sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will
receive the silk chiffon scarf HCS20 Carnation, retail value of $77.50. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
8. Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing, under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) by Instagram direct messaging, within three days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to Instagram security settings that may prevent the direct message from being sent. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact
information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize (offered in the Start of Summer Sweepstakes) by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL
RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, video, photo, etc.) into this Sweepstakes, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Start of Summer Sweepstakes, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
10. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Start of Summer Sweepstakes should
non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Start of Summer Sweepstakes. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the Start of Summer Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user; multiple entries from the same computer beyond the number allowed by the Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Start of Summer Sweepstakes or Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any
awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the promotion, administration, or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND PENNSYLVANIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Sweepstakes, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Pennsylvania having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the
participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Harshita Designs 645 Countess Drive Yardley PA 19067 US. Requests must be postmarked no later than July 13th 12:00 pm EST.
15. Instagram-Specific Rules: The Sweepstakes hosted by Harshita Designs is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
16. By liking and tagging another Instagram user in the comments, You, the Entrant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.